In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC, the LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and electronic commerce we inform you:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA
The ownership of this website, with ultrarun.es domain, is Carlos García Prieto, as a trademark, with NIF 50809244J and with contact email email@example.com, the activity of http://ultrarun.es to offer information of interest and other services. All of the above, as the Data Controller, you are informed that:
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The users of ultrarun.es can direct any communication by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), being obliged to provide a photocopy of the DNI or other valid identification document, to be able to exercise any of the following rights:
– Right of access: Users of http://ultrarun.es may request access to the personal data we have about them.
– Right to request its rectification: In cases where the data is incorrect or must be updated, for the relevant reason, your rectification may be requested.
– Right of deletion: The interested party may request to http://ultrarun.es the deletion at any time, the deletion of any personal data that concerns him.
– Right to request the limitation of their treatment: You can request ultrarun.es to limit the data obtained either because personal data is not needed for the purposes of the treatment, but is necessary for the interested party.
– Right to oppose the treatment: ultrarun.es will stop processing the data that has been provided by the user, unless legitimate and compelling reasons are shown to continue with the treatment.
In application of the aforementioned legislation that we mentioned at the beginning of this text, we offer users the model, form and other interesting information that the Spanish Data Protection Agency offers at the following link.
Likewise, within the rights of users, we offer the possibility of withdrawing the consent that has been granted by any of the channels that were obtained, since the user of the website has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without claiming Just cause, however, the withdrawal of the consent granted, will not invalidate the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, we want to underline the importance of the exercise of these rights, and any problem or disagreement that may occur with ultrarun.es in the treatment of data, claims that may be submitted to your right to the corresponding data protection authority may be submitted , being in Spain the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
CONSERVATION OF THE DATA OFFERED
The disaggregated data will be kept without deletion period.
User data: The period of retention of the personal data offered to ultrarun.es will vary depending on the service that the user contracts with ultrarun.es, however, the conservation of data will be the minimum required for the specific case , in general:
– Comments on blog: From when the user leaves his comment on the blog until he requests its deletion.
– Subscribers to the newsletter: From when the user subscribes to the newsletter until they withdraw their consent.
– Contact form: From when the user accepts the sending of their data through the contact form until they withdraw their consent.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the treatment of personal data that you offer through the established means, ultrarun.es will apply the following principles required by the applicable legislation:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: In order to process your data, I will always require express, unequivocal, informed consent prior to the treatment, the information and treatment of the same will be specifically destined for the purpose you have requested.
– Principle of minimization of data: I am only going to require the necessary information for the specific case, I do not want to handle more information than necessary, but that which is essential to respond to your request.
– Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data you offer me will be kept in the file owned by ultrarun.es for the essential and necessary period.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated